About Me

My photo
I'm a paranormal writer raising my 4yr old son, with my husband, Jeff in PA. I have 3 grown daughters who are married with babies of their own. I have 6 beautiful granddaughters, starting a 11 yrs to 3 wks old. I love to read many books and work on my writing.We have 2 dogs. Wyatt is English Bulldog who has decided that I'm his and doesn't like anyone to get near meand Lexi is a labpitmix and she is the most gentle girl I have ever met. When the baby was real little she would carry him on her back. It was so cute. He's way to big now for that.

Monday, October 11, 2010

CONTESTS CCONTINUE S

Hello Everyone who has been here for the contest...
I'm thrilled to see some new posts....
To continue the fun..
The first contest will end on Oct 15th but there will be a second part to this contest...
Miora will be offering a 2nd ebook for the 2nd half of October... thats right so please come back and post more comments for the next ebook , Wolf Signs by Vivian Arend who also writes with Moira Rogers...
Don't forget to check out their contest..You can get there by using the widget or clicking on the website..
I will put up a new widget when the next one starts...
Plus I will also include everyone from both comments for the second ebook.. So if you posted for the first ebook you will have extra entries for the second contest... Good Luck!!!!!
Thanks for visiting...
I'm planning on doing more contest in the future...
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment