About Me

My photo
I'm a paranormal writer raising my 4yr old son, with my husband, Jeff in PA. I have 3 grown daughters who are married with babies of their own. I have 6 beautiful granddaughters, starting a 11 yrs to 3 wks old. I love to read many books and work on my writing.We have 2 dogs. Wyatt is English Bulldog who has decided that I'm his and doesn't like anyone to get near meand Lexi is a labpitmix and she is the most gentle girl I have ever met. When the baby was real little she would carry him on her back. It was so cute. He's way to big now for that.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

TODAY STARTS A NEW YEAR

I know I started this to try and review books but everyone is doing that...
So I decided to see if I could get others to give me info on how you deal with the thought of maybe having to bury your child before you.............
This week I was told my child has a mass in her head. Tumor pressing on her brain.  We have to wait to see if its cancer or if it can be removed or whatever else we can think of to ask, its a waiting game ....but as a parent you want to take all the pain away for her, but I can't. just happen.  I know she was no angel in the past and she has had problems with drug abuse and whatever else she may have done to herself but I dont feel thats why she has this now. Anyone can get sick no matter what kind of life they lived, its just the luck of the draw. Ive been trying to get that through to her.. She seems to be letting people tell her its all her fault and its not.. GOD doesnt work like that.
So fo now, I wait to get the answers that I know will not comfort me. I know that my faith in GOd and all the prayers will be a comfort in the coming days , hours and weeks.  So if anyone has any words of wisdom, PLEASE send my way. I will post everyday ...This is my way of keeping a record of whats going on and the only way I know to connect to others who can help me understand whats going on..

Lots Love  HEidi

1 comment:

  1. Tuesday she goes to have fluid drained from around the mass...If for some reason they can't drain it she will be taken to Philly to another hospital. Plus that day is my birthday....since it is she's going to be fine and everything will go fine because birthdays are for joy and laughter...Keep your prayers coming thank you

    ReplyDelete