About Me

My photo
I'm a paranormal writer raising my 4yr old son, with my husband, Jeff in PA. I have 3 grown daughters who are married with babies of their own. I have 6 beautiful granddaughters, starting a 11 yrs to 3 wks old. I love to read many books and work on my writing.We have 2 dogs. Wyatt is English Bulldog who has decided that I'm his and doesn't like anyone to get near meand Lexi is a labpitmix and she is the most gentle girl I have ever met. When the baby was real little she would carry him on her back. It was so cute. He's way to big now for that.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

One of my favorites, and I will truly miss Jen and Jaz

Check out the last Jennifer Rardin book. It comes out in June.  This series was on of my favs. I love Jaz and Vyld and hope the last book brings them some happiness.  I can't wait to read it.  There are a few short stories that have been released, The Golem Hunt  and Scouting Jasmine you can read until the book is released.  I will miss the series when it ends. All I can say is, " Thanks Jennifer for sharing your wonderful series with me and many others.  We will miss Jaz but I will really miss you the most.  Thanks for everything.....Your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment