About Me

My photo
I'm a paranormal writer raising my 4yr old son, with my husband, Jeff in PA. I have 3 grown daughters who are married with babies of their own. I have 6 beautiful granddaughters, starting a 11 yrs to 3 wks old. I love to read many books and work on my writing.We have 2 dogs. Wyatt is English Bulldog who has decided that I'm his and doesn't like anyone to get near meand Lexi is a labpitmix and she is the most gentle girl I have ever met. When the baby was real little she would carry him on her back. It was so cute. He's way to big now for that.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Love To Read.....And Want to Share.....

Hi Everyone, let me introduce myself. I'm a new writer trying to get my first book published. I write paranormal romance stories. I have three grown daughters, all married with children of their own and I'm raising my almost 4yr old son with my husband in central PA. I also have six beautiful granddaughters that I get to see everyday and on the weekends. so my days are very busy. when do I find time to write, you ask? I wake up around 4:30 a.m. everyday and write either until the baby wakes or my husband leaves for work at 7:30a.m. Believe me it makes my days seem very long at times. I also write everyday. It doesn't matter if its only for one hour or six hours I write. I don't worry if its bad or good, I just write what ever comes to mind. Its the best piece id advice I can give to another writer. Make time to write everyday.

I love to read... and I thought since I enjoy reading so much that I wanted to share my point of views. Now I'm known for reading about 5 to 6 books a week, so that's where I thought I would start by writing reviews about the books I have either read or are reading. Everyone who likes to read is always looking for someone to tell them about a really good book they just read.
I tend to read mostly paranormal books so to start thats what I will be working with but who knows as I find more books to write about I will add other kinds. Its not that I only like paranormals it that they are very interesting to me. I love reading them and writing stories about vampires, werewolves, witches and many other strange things. But I don't limit myself. I do read mystery stories and all of the books I read are a form of romance. Some have history and time travel also.
To start this blog I am reading Carrie Vaughn's series "Kitty and the Midnight Hour". This is the first book in the series. Next Wednesday I will write my first blog on these books. I tend to read a lot of books that are in series. So if I can I will try to write about the ones I have read so far.
Hopefully I will not bore anyone and please remember this is only my opinion on the books that I have read and write about. I would never say anything bad about a book. I may not enjoy the story but I would never say anything mean or bad about a book or author. Again, I'm only writing what I feel about the books I chose to read.
Please leave comments. If there is a book you would like to know if I read and I will let you know if I did and what I thought about it. As time goes on I hope to run a few contests and I'm looking for ideas on what you would like to hear about. I will check the blog everyday but I will only write the book reviews on Wednesday. If you leave questions I will answer them as soon as I receive them. Thank you for all your support. Please follow this blog. I will try to make it interesting for everyone.
Enjoy
God Bless

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment