About Me

My photo
I'm a paranormal writer raising my 4yr old son, with my husband, Jeff in PA. I have 3 grown daughters who are married with babies of their own. I have 6 beautiful granddaughters, starting a 11 yrs to 3 wks old. I love to read many books and work on my writing.We have 2 dogs. Wyatt is English Bulldog who has decided that I'm his and doesn't like anyone to get near meand Lexi is a labpitmix and she is the most gentle girl I have ever met. When the baby was real little she would carry him on her back. It was so cute. He's way to big now for that.

Monday, April 26, 2010

CONTEST

 I will give away 2 books. that's right I will give away 2 books. The winners choice. MY goal is to have our first contest and to build a  following on this blog. I would love to have a blog where we can discuss  the books we love and have everyone post review of what they thought of the book or if they haven't read it ask questions and get answers to see if they would like to read the book..
Once there are enough followers,at least 20, to make it a good contest, I will have a randonizer pick the first winner.

PLEASE leave your email address in the comment so I can contact you if your name is picked.  Iwill send out email confirming the winner. You will have 7 days to respond to the email. on the 8th day a new winner will be picked.
REMEMBER:
All you have to do is leave comment, with your email address, and spread the word. Tell your friends and post this blog to your sites.Also let me know where you posted it and how many friends you sent it to. You will get extra entries for each that you do...... Just SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Thanks again and here's hoping to have a blog that everyone can express their views about the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment