About Me

My photo
I'm a paranormal writer raising my 4yr old son, with my husband, Jeff in PA. I have 3 grown daughters who are married with babies of their own. I have 6 beautiful granddaughters, starting a 11 yrs to 3 wks old. I love to read many books and work on my writing.We have 2 dogs. Wyatt is English Bulldog who has decided that I'm his and doesn't like anyone to get near meand Lexi is a labpitmix and she is the most gentle girl I have ever met. When the baby was real little she would carry him on her back. It was so cute. He's way to big now for that.

Friday, May 7, 2010

I just want to check in see if anyone joined yet. Also I am going to give the first 20 comments, swag items from my favorite authors. Anyone who joins and follows can receive these items. Plus be entered to win the free books. Spread the word. I will hold off on starting the review until I see one person as a follower. I have many books to review and give away.

So far Carrie vaughn's series with Kitty Newville in Kitty and the Midnight Hour, Kitty goes to Washington, etc. is a must read series.

No comments:

Post a Comment