About Me

My photo
I'm a paranormal writer raising my 4yr old son, with my husband, Jeff in PA. I have 3 grown daughters who are married with babies of their own. I have 6 beautiful granddaughters, starting a 11 yrs to 3 wks old. I love to read many books and work on my writing.We have 2 dogs. Wyatt is English Bulldog who has decided that I'm his and doesn't like anyone to get near meand Lexi is a labpitmix and she is the most gentle girl I have ever met. When the baby was real little she would carry him on her back. It was so cute. He's way to big now for that.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Just to let anyone who may come across this blog...PLEEASE JOIN!!!! I am waiting to do my first review as soon as I get at least 5 followers and I'm willing to pick the first contest winner out of those five. Maybe all five will get a prize. Also the contest I posted is still running and will until I get that first 50 followers!!!!!!
Thanks so much for my first follower Tara W. Please leave a comment so I some things you are interested in that I can blog about and interested in the contest. You will be my very first book winner. So give me idea of what books you are interested in. Also I have a list of books from my favorite Author list of books I have available. So check out the list and let me know. Leave it in your comment with this post.

Thanks so much,

Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm just checking in. I will definitely keep up with your blog because my favorite genre is paranormal and i'm always looking out for new reviews and excerpts.

    ReplyDelete