About Me

My photo
I'm a paranormal writer raising my 4yr old son, with my husband, Jeff in PA. I have 3 grown daughters who are married with babies of their own. I have 6 beautiful granddaughters, starting a 11 yrs to 3 wks old. I love to read many books and work on my writing.We have 2 dogs. Wyatt is English Bulldog who has decided that I'm his and doesn't like anyone to get near meand Lexi is a labpitmix and she is the most gentle girl I have ever met. When the baby was real little she would carry him on her back. It was so cute. He's way to big now for that.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Short Review on Kitty and the Midnight Hour/ Updates for Contest

WOW,, talk about a great series.  I really enjoyed reading Carrie Vaughn's werewolf series, Kitty and the Midnight Hour and all the rest of them. Kitty starts out as a quiet withdrawn girl not able to take care of herself to end up in a murder case. It broke my heart to see this young girl go through so much. But you actually watch this girl turn in to a strong, independent, able to handle anything young woman.  She does have her adventures in this series. I truly love this series. I do have one more to read, thats the last one.  I plan on finishing that one real soon. the new Sookie Stackhouse book came out this week and I can't wait to find out what happens next with Eric and Sookie since the war is over and now she nust pick up the pieces.
Well I would say that will be the next book I share my review on. 

PLEASE JOIN my blog.  I'm going to keep the contest open for now.  Hopefully I will have enough followers soon to pick the very first winner of the blog.  I may change a few items with the contest soon if I don't receive enough followers.  But I know with time it will have many followers to help and join in with posting what you feel about the books we love to read and share....

Thanks to all,
Blessings,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment