About Me

My photo
I'm a paranormal writer raising my 4yr old son, with my husband, Jeff in PA. I have 3 grown daughters who are married with babies of their own. I have 6 beautiful granddaughters, starting a 11 yrs to 3 wks old. I love to read many books and work on my writing.We have 2 dogs. Wyatt is English Bulldog who has decided that I'm his and doesn't like anyone to get near meand Lexi is a labpitmix and she is the most gentle girl I have ever met. When the baby was real little she would carry him on her back. It was so cute. He's way to big now for that.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CHECK OUT SOME GREAT SUMMER READS!!!!!!!!!

Looking for some really great books to read that will be coming out at the end of June, check these out.
Check out their websites for more info...........
            Rushed to the Altar by Jane Feather which comes out June 22nd. One Season of Sunshine by Julia London will be released June 29th. Nancy Gideon's Chased by Moonlight will hit bookshelves on June 29th and Unspeakable- Book 2 in Laura Griffin's Chaser series will come out June 29th, also.
Blessings,
Have a Great June........

No comments:

Post a Comment