About Me

My photo
I'm a paranormal writer raising my 4yr old son, with my husband, Jeff in PA. I have 3 grown daughters who are married with babies of their own. I have 6 beautiful granddaughters, starting a 11 yrs to 3 wks old. I love to read many books and work on my writing.We have 2 dogs. Wyatt is English Bulldog who has decided that I'm his and doesn't like anyone to get near meand Lexi is a labpitmix and she is the most gentle girl I have ever met. When the baby was real little she would carry him on her back. It was so cute. He's way to big now for that.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

THE MISSING SHILOH WALKER BOOK TRAILER

2 comments:

  1. That's a great trailer. Makes me want to read the book.

    Beautiful blogsite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caroline....I'm glad you enjoyed the trailer and the blogsite..Please come back again...Heidi

    ReplyDelete