About Me

My photo
I'm a paranormal writer raising my 4yr old son, with my husband, Jeff in PA. I have 3 grown daughters who are married with babies of their own. I have 6 beautiful granddaughters, starting a 11 yrs to 3 wks old. I love to read many books and work on my writing.We have 2 dogs. Wyatt is English Bulldog who has decided that I'm his and doesn't like anyone to get near meand Lexi is a labpitmix and she is the most gentle girl I have ever met. When the baby was real little she would carry him on her back. It was so cute. He's way to big now for that.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

#links

Hey All......
Today is the last day you can enter to win a Kindle from Tina Pinson's blog site...She is giving away 2 Kindle's for the new release of her ebook. You have to midnight tonite to enter...Just click on that orange word #links at the end of this post and it will take you to her blog..Good Luck to all that enter...    #links
I'm going to have a Christmas in July Party coming up in the middle of July. If I can get lots of bloggers to come check it out, there will be lots of Prizes on that day to give away....So lets see how many bloggers there are by July 14...If there is enough interest,    on July 20 the PARTY WILL BEGIN.... leave a comment to let me know if you will be there
Blessings

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi,

    It's Steph from 4 the LUV of SaNiTy. Remember that stationary giveaway you won?? Well, it just came back to me in the mail..however not at all in good shape. When I sent it out, I lived in Mass, and now live in Michigan, which explains the long wait.

    I certainly thought you were enjoying your giveaway and writing up a storm by now. I am going to see what I can do as far as getting ahold of the original sponsor, otherwise I'm going to put together some sort of stationary set for you myself.

    I apologize for the long wait.

    Great blog, btw :)

    ~Steph
    soklad@hotmail.com
    http://fortheluvofsanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following your other blog as well :)

    ~Steph

    ReplyDelete