About Me

My photo
I'm a paranormal writer raising my 4yr old son, with my husband, Jeff in PA. I have 3 grown daughters who are married with babies of their own. I have 6 beautiful granddaughters, starting a 11 yrs to 3 wks old. I love to read many books and work on my writing.We have 2 dogs. Wyatt is English Bulldog who has decided that I'm his and doesn't like anyone to get near meand Lexi is a labpitmix and she is the most gentle girl I have ever met. When the baby was real little she would carry him on her back. It was so cute. He's way to big now for that.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

TEAM WEREWOLVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE A MAN WHO HANDLES AN AXE LIKE A SWORD!!!!
All the bugling arm candy with that little waist and long, long legs in tight jeans... You can't forget the butt!!!
Now I have seen some nice vamps and don't get me wrong they can be just as yummy but there's just something about a warm beating heart and the fact your man doesn't have to leave you every night to hide from the sun that makes a were so much more interesting... So what do you think??? What makes them yummy for you????
Keep leaving those comments....

No comments:

Post a Comment